How to register at quotex via facebook
Also, you have the option to open your account using your personal Facebook account and you can do that in just a few simple steps:
2. Click on Facebook button
3. Facebook login window will open, where you will need to enter your email address that you used to register with Facebook
4. Enter your Facebook account password
5. Click on “Login”
After clicking the “Login” button, Quotex is requesting access to: Your name and profile picture and email address. Click Continue…
After that, you will be automatically redirected to the Quotex platform.
Quotex registration is very simple and don't take too long. Now you don't need any registration to open a demo account . $ 10,000 on Demo account allow you to practice as much as you need for free.
We recommend using demo trading to practice before making a real deposit. Remember more practice, more chance to make real money with Quotex. Click the “Trade on a demo account” button to trade with a demo account.
A demo account is a tool for you to familiarize yourself with the platform, practice your trading skills on different assets and try out new mechanics on a real-time chart without risk.
You can also trade on an account real after deposit. Click on the green “Reload 100 $” button to deposit and trade with a real account.
What are the varieties of digital options?
When trading an option, you must choose the underlying asset that will underlie the option. Your forecast will be held on this asset.
Simply, by purchasing a digital contract, you are actually betting on the price movement of that underlying asset.
An underlying asset is an “item” whose price is taken into account when completing a trade. As the underlying asset of digital options, the most sought-after products in the markets usually act. There are four types of them:
- bonds (stocks of world companies)
- currency pairs (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, etc.)
- raw materials and precious metals (oil, gold, etc.)
- indices (SP 500, Dow, dollar index, etc.)
There is no universal underlying asset. By choosing it, you can only use your own knowledge, intuition and various types of analytical information as well as market analysis for a given financial instrument.
How to trade digital options at quotex?
1. Choose the asset to trade: currencies, commodities, cryptocurrencies or indices
- You can scroll through the asset list. The assets that are available to you are colored white. Click on the asset to trade it.
- You can trade multiple assets at once. Click the “+” button to the left of the assets section. The asset you choose will be added.
The percentage next to the asset determines its profitability. The higher the percentage – the higher your profit in case of success.
Example. If a trade of $ 10 with a profitability of 80% closes with a positive result, $ 18 will be credited to your balance. $ 10 is your investment and $ 8 is a profit.
The profitability of some assets may vary depending on the expiry time of a trade and throughout the day depending on the market situation.
All trades close with the profitability indicated in the opening.
two. Choose an expiration time. The expiration period is the time after which the trade will be considered completed (closed) and the result is automatically summed.
When completing a trade with digital options, you independently determine the execution time of the transaction (1 minute, 2 hours, month, etc.).
3. Define the amount you will invest. The minimum amount for a trade is $ 1, the maximum – $ 1000 or the equivalent in your account currency. We recommend that you start with small trades to test the market and feel comfortable.
4. Analyze the price movement on the chart and make your prediction. Choose the up (green) or down (red) options depending on your prediction. If you expect the price to go up, press “Up” and if you think the price will go down, press “Down”.
5. Wait for the deal to close to find out if your prediction was correct.If it were, the value of your investment plus the profit from the asset would be added to your balance. If your prediction was incorrect – the investment would not be returned.
You may to monitor the progress of your order in the negotiations
What are the possible outcomes of the negotiations?
There are three possible outcomes in the digital options market:
1) if your prediction of determining the direction of the price movement of the underlying asset is correct, you will receive an income.
2) if at the time the option was completed your prediction turned out to be wrong, you incur a loss limited by the size of the asset's value (i.e. you can actually only lose your investment).
3) if the trade result is zero (the price of the underlying asset has not changed, the option is completed at the price at which it was purchased), you return your investment. Thus, the level of your risk is always limited only by the size of the asset's value.
What determines the size of profit?
There are several factors that affect the size of your profit:
- the liquidity of the asset you have chosen in the market (the more the asset is in demand in the market, the more profit you will receive)
- the timing of trading (the liquidity of an asset in the morning and the liquidity of an asset in the afternoon can vary significantly)
- brokerage fees
- changes in the market (economic events, changes in part of a financial asset, etc.)
How can I calculate the profit of a trade?
You don't have to calculate the profit yourself.
A feature of digital options is a fixed amount of profit per transaction, which is calculated as a percentage of the option value and does not depend on the degree of change in this value. Assume that if the price changes in the direction you predicted by just 1 position, you will earn 90% of the option value. You will earn the same amount if the price moves to 100 positions in the same direction.
To determine the profit amount, you must perform the following steps:
- choose the asset that will support your option
- indicate the price at which you would have purchased the option
- determine the trading time, after these actions, the platform will automatically display the exact percentage of your profit, in case of a correct prognosis
The profit from trading can be up to 98% of the investment amount.
The yield on a digital option is fixed immediately after its acquisition, so you don't have to wait for any unpleasant surprises in the form of a reduced percentage at the end of the trade.
Once the trade is closed, your balance will automatically be reset to the amount of that profit.
How to register by email
1. Click [Create an account] in the upper right corner of the page and the page with the application form will appear.
2. To get register you need to perform the following steps and click on the “Register” button.
- enter a address of and email valid and create a password strong
- Choose one coin to deposit and withdraw funds.
- Read and agree with the “Service Agreement” and click on the checkbox
- Click on the “Register” button.
Make sure your email address is entered without spaces or extra characters.
Make sure you fill in all the details correctly. You have to fill only your real email. In case, if you fill in incorrect information, you may have some problems with account verification. Quotex is a serious financial service and we encourage you to be honest with them.
In case you feel that you have filled in incorrect personal data, please edit it in your Quotex profile or contact Quotex support online via chat or email.
Also Quotex offers registration for Gmail, Facebook, VK account. It is also one of the ways to open an account at Quotex. To open an account with your Facebook, Gmail, VK account, you just need to click on one of the buttons.
How to register via Gmail
Also, you can open a Quotex account via the web via Gmail. If you want to do this, follow these steps:
1. Click on the button Google
2. The Google account login window will open, where you will need to enter your Gmail address and click “Next”
3. Then enter the password for your Gmail account and click “ Advance ”.
Then follow the instructions sent from the service to your email and you will be automatically redirected to the Quotex platform.
Register through the app
If you have an Android mobile device, you will need to download the official Quotex mobile app from Google Play or here.
The mobile version of the trading platform is exactly the same as the web version. Consequently, there will be no problems with trading and transferring funds.
It is actually very simple to open a Quotex account through the Android app as well. If you want to register via the Android app, follow these easy steps:
- enter a address of and email valid and create a password strong
- Choose one coin to deposit and withdraw funds.
- Read and agree with the "Service contract". Click on the checkbox
- Click in " Register "
Showing a new page after successful registration, if you want to trade on a demo account, click on “Trade on a demo account” and you have $ 10,000 in your account
demo A demo account is a tool for you to familiarize yourself with the platform, practice your trading skills on different assets and try out new mechanics on a real-time chart without risk.
When you are ready to start trading with real funds, you can switch to a real account and deposit your money.
If you already work with this trading platform, log into your account on your Android mobile device.
Register for the mobile web version
If you want to trade on the mobile web version of the Quotex trading platform, you can easily do that. Initially, open the browser on your mobile device. Then search for “Quotex” and go to the broker’s official website. then click on “Create Account”
In this step we still enter the data: email, password, select the currency, check "Service contract" and click on “Register”
Here it is! You can now trade from the mobile web version of the platform. The mobile web version of the trading platform is exactly the same as a regular web version. Consequently, there will be no problems with trading and transferring funds.
You also have $ 10,000 in demo account,you can also trade on a real account after deposit .
That's it, you've just opened your Quotex account on the mobile web.
You can also open a Quotex account by Gmail, Facebook, VK account.
- Select the “Facebook” record (in case you have a social account on Facebook)
- Select the “Gmail” record (if you have a Gmail account)
- Select the “VK” record (in case you have a VK account)
What are digital options?
Option is a financial derivative instrument based on any underlying asset such as a stock, a currency pair, oil, etc.
DIGITAL OPTION – a non-standard option that is used to make a profit on the price movements of such assets over a certain period of time.
The digital option, depending on the terms agreed between the parties to the transaction, at a time determined by the parties, brings a fixed income (the difference between the income from the negotiation and the price of the asset) or loss (in the amount of the value of the asset).
As the digital option is purchased in advance at a fixed price, the size of the profit as well as the size of the potential loss are known even before trading.
Another feature of these trades is the time limit. Any option has its own time frame (expiration time or completion time).
Regardless of the degree of variation in the price of the underlying asset (how much it went up or down), in the event of winning an option, a fixed payment is always made. Therefore, your risks are limited only by the amount for which the option was purchased.
What is the essence of digital options trading?
The fact is that the digital option is the simplest type of derivative financial instrument. To make money in the digital options market, you don't need to predict the market price value of an asset that it can hit.
The principle of the trading process is reduced to just the solution of a single task – the price of an asset will increase or decrease at the moment the contract is executed.
The aspect of such options is that it doesn't matter to you whether the price of the underlying asset goes to a hundred points or just one from the moment the trade is completed until it closes. It is important that you only determine the direction of movement of this price.
If your prognosis is correct, then in any case you get a fixed income.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to quickly learn how to make money in the digital options market?
To make a profit in the digital options market, you just need to correctly predict which direction the price of the asset you have chosen will go (up or down). So, for a steady income, you need:
- develop your own trading strategies, in which the number of correctly predicted trades will be maximum, and follow them
- diversify your risks
In the development of strategies, as well as in the search for diversification options, market monitoring, the study of analytical and statistical information that can be obtained from various sources (Internet resources, expert opinions, analysts in the field, etc.) will help you, one of which is the company website.
Is it necessary to download the program to a computer or smartphone?
No, it's not necessary. You only need to register on the Company's website in the form presented and open an individual account.
In what currency is the customer's account opened? Can I change the currency of the customer's account?
By default, a trading account is opened in US Dollars. But for your convenience, you can open multiple accounts in different currencies.
A list of available currencies can be found on your profile page in your customer account.
Is there a minimum amount I can deposit into my account at registration?
The advantage of the company's trading platform is that you don't need to deposit large amounts into your account. You can start trading by investing a small amount of money. The minimum deposit is 10 US dollars.
At what expense does the company pay the customer profit in the event of a successful deal?
The company wins with customers. Therefore, it is of interest that participation in profitable transactions significantly prevails over participation in unprofitable ones, as the Company has a percentage of payments for a successful trading strategy chosen by the Client.
Furthermore, the trades carried out by the Client together constitute the Company's trading volume, which is transferred to a broker or exchange, which in turn are included in the pool of liquidity providers, which together leads to an increase on the liquidity of the market itself.
What is a Quotex trading platform and why is it necessary?
Trading platform – a software complex that allows the Client to carry out trades (trades) using different financial instruments. It also has access to various information such as quotes, real-time market positions, Company shares, etc.
Risk Warning: Trading Forex and leveraged financial instruments is risky and can cause you to lose your invested capital. It is not recommended that you invest more than you can afford, and you must fully understand the risks. Trading leveraged products may not be suitable for all investors. Trading unleveraged products like stocks is also risky because the value of the stock can go up and down and you could lose money. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Before trading, consider your experience level and investment goals and seek independent financial advice if necessary. Customers are responsible for ensuring that they are allowed to use Quotex services in accordance with the legal requirements of their country of residence.