How to register a demo account by email
1. visit the official website Quotex. click in [Create an account] on the top right page and the page with the application form will appear.
2. for Register you need to perform the following steps and click on the “Register” button.
- Enter an email address valid and create a strong password
- Choose one coin to deposit and withdraw funds.
- Read and agree with the “Service Agreement” and click on the checkbox
- Click on the “Register” button.
Make sure your email address is entered without spaces or extra characters.
Make sure you fill in all the details correctly. You have to fill in your real email only. If you fill in incorrect information, you may experience some issues with account verification. Quotex is a serious financial service and we recommend being honest with them.
If you feel that you have filled in incorrect personal data, please edit it in your Quotex profile or contact Quotex support online via chat or email.
Also Quotex offers registration for Gmail, Facebook, VK account. It is also one of the ways to open an account on Quotex. To open an account with your Facebook, Gmail, VK account, you just need to click on one of the buttons.
Quotex registration is very simple and it doesn't take long. Now you don't need any registration to open demo account . $ 10,000 on Demo account allow you to practice as much as you need for free.
We recommend using demo trading to practice before making a real deposit. Please remember more practice more chance to win real money with quotex.com . Click the “Trade on a demo account” button to trade with a demo account
demo A demo account is a tool for you to familiarize yourself with the platform, practice your trading skills on different assets and try out new mechanics on a real-time chart without risk.
You can also trade on an account real after deposit. Click on the green “Reload with 100 $” button to deposit and trade with a real account.
How to deposit money on Quotex
How to register a demo account on Facebook
Also, you have the option to open your account using your personal Facebook account and you can do that in just a few simple steps:
1. Click on the button Facebook
2. The Facebook login window will open, where you will need to enter your email address that you used to register with Facebook
3. Enter your Facebook account password
4. Click on “Log In”
After clicking the “Log in” button, Quotex is requesting access to: Your name and profile picture and email address. Click Continue…
After that you will be automatically redirected to the Quotex platform.
How to register a demo account using Gmail
Also, you can open a Quotex account via the web via Gmail. If you want to do this, follow these steps:
1. Click on the button Google
2. The Google account login window will open, where you will need to enter your Gmail address and click “Next”
3. Then enter the password for your Gmail account and click “ Advance ”.
After that, follow the instructions sent from the service to your email address and you will be automatically redirected to the Quotex platform.
How to register a demo account by VK
Also, you have the option to open your account via the web via VK and you can do that in just a few simple steps:
1. Click on the button
VK 2. The VK login window will open, where you will need to enter your email address that you used to register with VK
3. Enter your VK account password
4. Click on “Sign In”
After that You will be automatically redirected to the Quotex platform.
How to trade digital options?
1. Choose the asset to trade: Currencies, Commodities, Crypto or Indices
- You can scroll through the asset list. The assets that are available to you are colored white. Click on the asset to trade on it.
- You can trade multiple assets at the same time. Click the “+” button to the left of the assets section. The asset you choose will be added.
The percentage next to the asset determines its profitability. The higher the percentage – the higher your profit in case of success.
Example. If a trade of $ 10 with a profitability of 80% closes with a positive result, $ 18 will be credited to your balance. $ 10 is your investment and $ 8 is a profit.
The profitability of some assets may vary depending on the expiration time of a trade and throughout the day depending on the market situation.
All trades close with the profitability indicated when they were opened.
two. Choose an Expiration Time
The expiration period is the time after which the deal will be considered completed (closed) and the result will be added up automatically.
When completing a trade with digital options, you independently determine the execution time of the transaction (1 minute, 2 hours, month, etc.).
3. Define the amount you will invest. The minimum amount for a trade is $ 1, the maximum – $ 1000, or the equivalent in your account currency. We recommend that you start with small trades to test the market and feel comfortable.
4. Analyze the price movement on the chart and make your prediction. Choose the Up (Green) or Down (Red) options depending on your forecast. If you expect the price to go up, press “Up” and if you think the price will go down, press “Down”
5. Wait for the deal to close to see if your prediction was correct.If it were, the value of your investment plus the profit from the asset would be added to your balance. If your prediction was incorrect – the investment would not be returned.
You may to monitor the progress of your order in The trades
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the possible outcomes of the negotiations placed?
There are three possible outcomes in the digital options market:
1) if your prediction of determining the direction of the price movement of the underlying asset is correct, you receive income.
2) if at the time of option completion your prediction is wrong, you incur a loss limited by the size of the asset's value (i.e., in fact, you can only lose your investment).
3) if the trade result is zero (the price of the underlying asset has not changed, the option is completed at the price at which it was purchased), you return your investment. Thus, the level of your risk is always limited only by the size of the asset's value.
What determines the size of profit?
There are several factors that affect the size of your profit:
- the liquidity of the asset you have chosen in the market (the more the asset is in demand in the market, the more profit you will receive)
- the time of trading (the liquidity of an asset in the morning and the liquidity of an asset in the afternoon can vary significantly)
- brokerage fees
- changes in the market (economic events, changes in part of a financial asset, etc.)
How can I calculate the profit of a trade?
You don't have to calculate the profit yourself.
A feature of digital options is a fixed amount of profit per transaction, which is calculated as a percentage of the option value and does not depend on the degree to which this value varies. Assume that if the price changes in the direction you predicted by just 1 position, you will earn 90% of the option value. You will earn the same amount if the price moves to 100 positions in the same direction.
To determine the profit amount, you must perform the following steps:
- choose the asset that will serve as the basis for your option
- indicate the price at which you would have purchased the option
- determine the time of trading, after these actions, the platform will automatically display the exact percentage of your profit, in case of correct prognosis
The profit from trading can be up to 98% of the investment amount.
The yield on a digital option is fixed immediately after its acquisition, so you don't have to expect any unpleasant surprises in the form of a reduced percentage at the end of the trade.
Once the trade is closed, your balance will be automatically replenished by the amount of that profit.
What is the essence of digital options trading?
The fact is that a digital option is the simplest type of derivative financial instrument. To make money in the digital options market, you don't need to predict the market price value of an asset that it can hit.
The principle of the trading process is reduced to just the solution of a single task – the price of an asset will increase or decrease at the moment the contract is executed.
The thing about such options is that it doesn't matter to you whether the price of the underlying asset goes one hundred points or just one point, from the moment the trade is completed until it closes. It is important that you only determine the direction of movement of this price.
If your prediction is correct, then in any case you get a fixed income.
How to quickly learn how to make money in the digital options market?
To make a profit in the digital options market, you just need to correctly predict which way the price of your chosen asset will go (up or down). So, for a steady income, you need:
- develop your own trading strategies, in which the number of correctly predicted trades will be maximum, and follow them
- diversify your risks
In the development of strategies, as well as in the search for diversification options, monitoring the market, studying analytical and statistical information that can be obtained from various sources (Internet resources, expert opinions, analysts in the field, etc.) company website.
At what expense does the Company pay the Client profit in case of successful trading?
Company wins with customers. Therefore, it is interested that the portion of profitable transactions significantly prevails over the portion of unprofitable ones, due to the fact that the Company has a percentage of payments for a successful trading strategy chosen by the Client.
In addition, the trades carried out by the CONTRACTING PARTY together constitute the CONTRACTED PARTY's turnover, which is transferred to a broker or exchange, which in turn are included in the pool of liquidity providers, which together leads to an increase in the liquidity of the market itself.
What is a trading platform and why is it necessary?
Trading platform – a software complex that allows the Client to carry out trades (trades) using different financial instruments. It also has access to various information such as the value of quotations, market positions in real time, shares of the Company